Search This Blog

Tuesday 2 August 2011

Welcome!

Hi Followers

Welcome to my new blog. The purpose of my blog is give you all a different insight into the world of real estate within the Western Suburbs. On here you will find information on new listing, sales, what is happening within the Western Suburbs focusing on Cottesloe, Swanbourne & Peppermint Grove and property news.

First of all I thought I'd post a little information about myself:

"Deb Brady, of ACTON West, is a Western Suburbs girl through and through, growing up and going to school in the area and spending most of her adult life living and working in WA’s premium suburbs.

Prior to joining ACTON West, Deb had worked in real estate in the area for a number of years.

With a degree in Political Science and Postgraduate Qualifications in Social Work, Deb worked as Public Relations Consultant in both the private and public sectors which in turn lead to board positions with the WA Lotteries Commission of Western Australia, the Board of the Botanic Parks and Gardens Authority and Chair of the Gordon Reid Foundation for Access to the Performing Arts.

“Naturally my training and experience in public relations stands me in very good stead when negotiating real estate transactions as I know I have a good grasp on the finer points of communication.”

However, Deb’s real estate roots go even further back with her father having held a real estate license and members of her extended family working in the industry.

“I feel it is in my blood and I get a real buzz out of putting a deal together by bringing the two parties together and negotiating terms to suit everyone.”

With three teenagers and full time work there is little time in Deb’s busy life for anything else but she does treat herself to a daily ocean swim. Yes that’s daily, even Christmas Day.

“It’s my chance to relax and recharge my energies for the day”, she said.

Relishing the opportunity of working with such a dynamic team at ACTON West, which is a real estate office in the ascendancy, you can be assured of truly professional service backed by lifelong experience of living and working in the Western Suburbs when you call Deb Brady."

If you would like to see anything new or different on my blog, please feel free to contact me to discuss further. I hope you all enjoy my insight and remember to follow this!

DEB BRADY
0405 570 903

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I hope we can talk more! Please note that any comments that are offensive, spam or not relevant to the topic you have commented on will not be posted.

If you would like to know more about exclusive properties, please visit our Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/Deb.Brady.Acton.Property